PROFESSIONAL CREDITS AND AFFILIATIONS
Women Painters of Washington, juried member
- Charter Member, National Museum of Women in the Arts, Washington D.C.
- Northwest Collage Society
- National Collage Society
- National League of American Pen Women, juried in Arts
- Surface Design Association, juried member
Juror of Arts Scholarship presented by Bainbridge Arts & Crafts, Inc. 1999, 2001
Apprentice to Fayrene Parrish in professional collagraph studio – 1985, 1986
Owned and operated “The Traveling Gallery” – 1969-1972
Lectured on collagraph printmaking and the business of art to various groups
JURIED & OTHER EXHIBITIONS – Selected:
- CVG Collective Visions WA State
- Solo show Oct-Nov at The Gallery at Grace, Bainbridge Island – 50 piece show
- Studio Open House October on Bainbridge Island, WA
- Sketch Books & Journals in the chemo treatment rooms
- Original Altered Books
- Women Painters of Washington “Viewpoint” at Columbia Center, Feb-Apr
- The Gallery, Bainbridge Island, Gallery Artist
- WPW Member Show, Arts Council of Snohomish County, Everett, WA, Nov.
- NW Collage Society Holiday Art, Arts Council of Snohomish County, Everett, WA Nov.
- WPW Celebration Part II The Columbia Center, Seattle, WA Feb.-Mar.
- The Gallery, Bainbridge Island, WPW juried show, “The Abstracted Landscape” Mar.
- WPW Member Show, Kirsten Gallery, Seattle, Sept-Oct
- National Collage Society, “Wish You Were Here” Collage Postcards, Akron, Ohio
- WPW Membership Show, Dimensions Gallery, Bellevue, WA
- Esquire Depositions Service Gallery, Tacoma, WA
- Northwest Collage Society at Washington Convention Center July-Sept
- WPW Membership Show, Flamingo Gallery, Renton, WA
- Olympic College Gallery, “Reflections”, juried group show, Bremerton, WA Nov.
- Aug-Oct Burien Art Gallery, WPW Membership Show
- Bon-Marche Gallery, Seattle solo show “The Sacred Earth Series
- Nat’l League of American Pen Women show Checkers Gallery, Poulsbo “Painters, Poets, Writers Collaborate
- Nat’l League of American Pen Women show, Harrison Gallery, Seattle
- Nordic Heritage Museum “Epic Passages” – juried group show
- Sidney Museum “Eclectic Visions” WPW – membership show
- Roby King Gallery, Port Ludlow – juried show WPW
- Checkers Gallery, Poulsbo – solo show
- Bainbridge Gallery, featured artist May
Western American Literature and Utah State University, Summer 2005 Book Review: Kay Hornick “Altered Book in Greens”
Western American Literature and Utah State University, Fall 2005 Illustration p. 262, Artist reference p. 369